IB Research is committed to building confidence and trust by complying with legislation and good business practice that helps to protect privacy and safeguard individuals’ personal data.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when IB Research collects personal information. It applies to:
- • Information we collect about visitors to our website.
- • Data collected or processed during the course of one of our market research studies.
IB Research may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Visitors to our website and other online services
When someone visits worldeconomic.foundation we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to measure the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website (worldeconomic.foundation ).
Where personally identifiable information ("PII") is collected through the website (e.g. within enquiry forms), this will be clearly indicated. The use of any PII collected from our website is described in further detail below.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Participants in IB Research market research surveys
IB Research conducts market research surveys on behalf of our clients / survey sponsors. These studies collect data for research purposes only and the information gathered is not used for marketing or sales. The details you provide are used for aggregated analysis – that is, responses are pooled with those of other survey participants.
What PII do we collect in surveys and what do we do with your personal information?
Your cooperation in any such study is voluntary and you may withdraw from participating at any time. Personal data will only be recorded if you consent to this. During the course of a survey we may ask you to provide information such as:
- • Contact information that allows us to verify or validate any answers you provide, including for internal quality control procedures.
- • Demographic or firmographic information about you or the organisation for which you work.
- • Extended (open-ended) information that helps to provide context for your survey responses – for example, the nature of a complaint that has arisen while using our clients’ products or services.
Information you provide in response to or in connection with a survey will be reported to our clients anonymously – i.e. without identifying you individually, directly or indirectly.
We may send personal data collected via our website or from research surveys to other organizations, but only when:
- • We have your express consent to share the information with a research sponsor for a specified and limited purpose (e.g. to resolve a customer service problem);
- • We need to share this information to provide you with information you have specifically requested;
- • We need to respond to court orders or the requests of law enforcement agencies;
- • We retain a third party to provide us with services, subject to that third party being able to comply with relevant legal requirements and obligations regarding the use of personal data;
You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us at any time. Clicking on an unsubscribe link within any relevant communication will take you to a webpage where you can complete this process.
When you opt out of communications for the purposes of conducting customer surveys, it may be necessary to share this information with our client in order that this request is fulfilled in future.
Information submitted to us will be stored on our servers or those of approved and verified third party service providers. At all times, we will use reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Complaints or queries
IB Research tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. Any correspondence should be sent to the address below.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review.